**************************************************************************************************************************************

Sabtu, 17 Maret 2012

Introduce My Blog

Welcome  to "$eRb@-$eRbi IT BLoG's"

 *** Overview of the "$eRb@-$eRbi IT BLoG's" ***
This blog contains facts about the unique and exciting world of Information Technology (IT). Starting from a unique event, the unique facts and unique pictures, which of course you never know before.

Additionally it contains a unique facts about the world of IT, I also present unique facts that happen around us. While a great deal about the web log that contains the unique facts, but I am trying to present as the blog owner
"$eRb@-$eRbi IT BLoG's" is different from the others. This blog consists of several parts of pages, ranging from the porch, AMIKOM, unique facts, photos and more unique.

On the home page contains an introduction of my blog. Described in these pages about the overall content of the blog.

Then on page AMIKOM contains about my college, where I went to college at this time. All things related to my beloved campus "STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta" I will share on this page. Starting from the history of the Amikom, then the vision and mission as well as other info info.

On the unique facts page contains a collection of facts about the unique and interesting about the world of IT, and the page is the core of this theme of my web log.

Then the unique photo page contains photos or images you ntemui rarely unique, or you could say a collection of strange but true picture.

Then on the other pages, a collection of unique and interesting facts that happen in our daily lives.

I hope that through "$eRb@-$eRbi IT BLoG's" this you can expand the horizons of the unique facts in the IT world you have never known before.
 
Finally, hopefully
"$eRb@-$eRbi IT BLoG's" is useful to you.
Thank you for your visit on this blog.